Wednesday 30 May 2012

Ishaqzaade: Don't We All Want To Be Ishaqzaade?

It’s A New Day. The Little Sleep Of Last Night Has Not Done A Proper Job. It Should Have Cleared The Clutter Of Yesterday But I Am Having A ‘Hangover’. The Images Of ‘Ishaqzaade’ Are Still Lingering In My Thoughts, The Music Continues To Vibrate In My Nerves & Pareeniti’s Performance That Came Out From Every Molecule Of Her Body Keeps Flashing In My Mind.



Don’t We All Want To Be ‘Ishaqzaade’?
Silently, Secretly …Deep Down Inside ‘Live & Die For Love’. The Only Emotion That Gives You The Feeling Of Being Alive & Undoes The Fear Of Death.

Isn’t It The Heart That Lives & Dies And Not The Mind?
Then Why Does Mind Matter More Than The Heart?
Perhaps, Cause Mind Has Got A Strategic Location In Our Body.
It Sits On The Top! And The Boss Is Always Right!!

The Movie Is So Beautifully Garnished With The Language Of Music.
I Wish In Real Life Too We Would Have Such Suitable Music Playing In Backdrop.
Life Would Be So Much More Dramatic, Motivating & Easy To Deal.
If I Am Sad, Music That Helps Me Cry.
If I Am Happy, Music That Accentuates & Spreads The Joy.
If I Am Beat, Music That Alleviates My Spirits.

With Nothing That I Can Possibly Change, I Am Happy Screaming Along With The Singers These Magical Words ‘Mein Pareshan Pareshan…Pareshan’ & ‘Ishaqzaade’. It Lets Me Vent Out Some Of The Unsung Emotions Of My Heart, & Here Goes The Mind. It Interrupts, “Neelam, It’s Time To Upgrade Your Music System”.

Boss Ne Bola, Ab Karna Padega….. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Greatest writer, the words were heart touching love it :)

    ReplyDelete