Sunday 9 September 2012

We Are Immortal. We Will Always Be Together!!!

How Does This Sound?

We Are Immortal. We Will Always Be Together.

Damn!! Karwachauth Works!!

Does This Sound Reassuring? Decrease Even By An Iota The ‘Fear Of Death’?

Yes, The Story Of ‘Karma’ Is True. “ You Carry On Burden Of Debts From One Life To Another. With Each Life That You Go Through & You Didn’t Fulfill These Debts The Next One Will Be Harder. If You Fulfill Them You Will Be Given An Easy Life.”

I Am Perplexed…..

# 1 To Digest The Talking With Spirits Story; One Who Belong To “The Space Between Lives” Requires You To Believe In God. To Which I May Surrender After Eventually Reading Some More God Material & Some Strong Coaxing From Believers. But The Whole Appearance Of The Spirits, The Timing Of Their Arrival In The Story, The Ambience, The Husky.. Hoarse Voice & The White Clothes Is So Familiar, Flimsy & Filmy. It Kills The Credibility Of The Book (1.5 Million Copies Sold ) Named ‘ Many Lives Many Masters’

Dr Brian Weiss Claims, ‘The Book Is Based On A True Event’

Well………I Am A Little Disappointed DOCTOR, For Starters I Am Expecting ‘Nirvana’ Like A Salvation Sort Of. Secondly If I Am Not Good Enough To Permanently Become A ‘Free Spirit’ Or Whatever That Is Who Is Never Born Again. I So Strongly Wish To Have Change Of Country/Continent & Change Of Faces Around Me. (No Offence, But Different Is Good). It Will Keep Me Going Considering This New Learnt Fact “You Never Die”. And If I Am Lucky Enough Like The ‘Subject’ Of Yours In This Book & I Am Being Hypnotized In One Of My Many Lives; It Would Be Good To Learn I Have ‘Been’ NO ‘I Have Lived’ Around The World. You See I Love Travelling. A Lot…A  LOT…A LOT.

But What I Liked About Your Finding Is That “Humans Will Remain Humans”. We May Change The Gender Or Our Profession But We Would Bear Similar Face & As You Say Carry On Our Abilities(Bad For Those Who Don’t Have Many- HOPE Dashed) Along With Our Debts(Karma) Into The New Life.

Phewwww……….. No More Fear Of Transforming Into A Cockroach Or A Lizard In The Next Life. This Is One Consistent Thing I Say Is Good.

And That Is Reassuring Derivation!  




No comments:

Post a Comment